Monday, August 10, 2009

countdown kickoff

Hello everyone!!! I've officially decided that this will probably be the best way to update you on all of my adventures in Belize. Hopefully this will avoid all the problems and dilemmas of mass email with attachments (and thinking that my updates are spam!).

This week I'm headed to KY for a few days to visit Sarah and take a breather before attempting to pack my life for these next two years. Due to my serious lack of affection to this proccess, I'm willing to put roadtripping in front of it. I'll probably be cursing this decision later, but I think procrastination is still allowed.

Official countdown to departure is 9 days.
I'll update you with flight information a day or two before I leave.

for those of you that suffer from update anxiety...please be aware that internet connection is sketchy in some parts of the country and due to time constraints during training (especially through October) I may not be able to update this as often as you all wish.

Happy Reading!!

2 comments: